My daily dose may be a little more limited than others because I am rather new to blogging. Ask me about Myspace and I might be able to shuttle you around, but blogging is rather new and it is bringing such great opportunities into my life. I have met two siestas who are walking a tough journey and we are making the way together… they shall remain nameless, but if they are reading this then they know who they are!
So, here is my “Daily Does” as Ms. Bev so lovingly puts it:
1. Bev – she shares such meaningful insights not only about God’s Word, but also about her life and those she comes into contact with daily. She is a beautiful blessing and a dear new friend in our Lord.
2. BooMama – I’ve just discovered BooMama, okay… okay… so I have not been on the blog block very long and so there it is. But BooMama is a hoot and a hollar that gives me a laugh so hard my sides ache and my eyes water. I just can’t help it. She has southern style and charm with a dash of seasoning salt and I just can’t wait to read her “writing” again!
3. Twinkle – Twinkle encourages me to dig deeper, look harder and live freer – and that is worth more than anyone could ever know. She is a Barnabas and a woman after God’s own heart.
4. Jenny Hope – The picture in her header is the best reason for visiting – Precious! I tell you. Of course babies give me warm fuzzies everywhere and that baby is so darn cute you just want to pick her up and cuddle. Jenny’s heart is so tender to God and her family – she is a blessing beyond measure.
5. A View from the Mountaintop – Teri is a tender heart toward God. She has walked the hard roads of life, but as her blog currently points out – “It is well, with her soul” She is seeking freedom and the heart of God in so many ways and shares what she learns readily with others. The king is enthralled with her beauty and is a delight not only to her sisters but also to her God.
If I am honest…. Beth’s LPM blog is what brought me here – then I thought I would write a memorial blog about my son… but truthfully, God wanted me to discover something inside of myself. I just want to give an honorary shout to our Beth. I know Beth has been at the writing and encouraging thing a lot more than most of us have been, but having sat under and led her studies consistently for the last five years, she has become a friend and a mentor to me even though we never met. It is good to go and read her transparent and authentic posts and see her be as human as the next gal! She makes me laugh, cry and she always presses me hard in our Father’s direction. She is an inspiration to all.
Well, I have to go… there are two babies coming into our family in the next few months and we are having a Baby Shower for one of them today! Oh Joy! Babies… Babies… Babies… Love them so much you just want to pinch there little rosy cheeks, but then that would make them cry so I guess I won’t – but whew! Nothing like a baby to make your heart say, “Thank You Lord, bless my soul! He makes all things new!”
Blessings to all.
P. S. Be sure to read my post from yesterday, the Spirit is so sweet and he gave me such a word. It is precious when He shows up so huge. He usually does this a lot but these days it is in technicolor! Love ya’ll!